|Stock Pot Cookers|
Stock Pot Cookers
Stock pot cookers are perfect for chili, stews, lobster, shrimp, crab, clams, chowders
boiled dinners, soups, fish boils, corn on the cob - anything that is cooked in a pot!
- Select a firm, level location where the flame can be sheltered from the wind.
- Cover the pot to preserve heat.
- Place filled pot on burner before lighting.
- Keep heat low when frying/browning
- Watch pot carefully while cooking.
- Stir to prevent sticking or burning.
- Do not over fill pot to prevent boiling over. Boil overs can extinguish the fire or plug burner openings or jets, making the unit inoperable.
- Use only propane cylinders equipped with shutoff valve and female POL fitting.
- Use correct size bottle :o fit 20 Lb. bottle bracket.
- Follow lighting instructions cn unit.
- Clean painted aria aluminum-coated surfaces with dish detergent and water.
- Wash and scour stock pots; remove lime deposits with commercial removers.
- Use caution with propane. Gas allowed to escape may result in fire or explosion. Propane is heavier than air, and will settle at low levels.
- Do not operate unit in building or confined space where escaped gas tray accumulate.
- Do not operate unit in area without adequate ventilation.
- Remove propane bottle when not in use.
- Never leave unit unattended while operating,
- Keep children and pets away from operating unit.
- Operate unit on solid, level surface.
- Do not move unit with filled pot on burner.
- Handle large stock pots carefully; contents are dangerous if spilled,
Do not repair unit - call your rental center immediately.
Consult your rental center for additional equipment and accessories for your event.